Subject: 回复：Deletion of tobacco product notifications - ALD GROUP LIMITED
From: TPD 合规组 <[email-masked]>
To: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>, "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2025 05:04:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,
We have already paid the statutory fee of 100 euros for 01386-24-30001, and 
we sent you an email on April 16 after completing the payment, requesting 
your confirmation. You replied on April 23, acknowledging receipt of the 
statutory fee for 01386-24-30001. Below is a screenshot of your response.
Please find attached the PDF file of our bank payment receipt for your 
verification. If you have confirmed the receipt, could you please send us 
the 240 euros invoice for assessing the sales volumes. We will make the 
payment as soon as possible, and kindly request you to relist our products. 
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Rory Luo

  _____

TPD | Compliance Team

ALD GROUP LIMITED

T: +86 159-0753-2724

E: [email-masked]

W: https://www.aldgroup.com

------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人：TA tpd <[email-masked]>
发送时间：2025年5月28日(周三) 20:43
收件人："TPD 合规组"<[email-masked]>
主　题：Deletion of tobacco product notifications - ALD GROUP LIMITED

Dear Sir/Madam,

No statutory fees have been received for the storage of notifications of 
tobacco products and products related to tobacco products.

In accordance with § 298^4 (3) of the Statutory Fees Act, a statutory fee of 
100 euros per year must be paid for the storage of a notification of tobacco 
products and products related to tobacco products. In accordance with § 10^4 
(2) of the Tobacco Act, a statutory fee for the storage of the notification 
must be paid by 31 March each year.

On 18 December 2024, the Health Board sent a notice on the amendments to the 
Tobacco Act (§ 10^4) and the Statutory Fees Act (§ 298^4). Also, on 4 April 
2025, the Health Board sent a reminder about the payment of the statutory 
fee due on 18.04.2025, including a warning that if the fee is not paid on 
time, the notification(s) will be deleted from the website of the Health 
Board.

As of 26 May 2025, the statutory fee has not been paid. Consequently, the 
Health Board considers this to be an outdated notification that you no 
longer wish to keep active on the website. In accordance with § 10 (4) of 
the Tobacco Act, your notifications:

01386-24-30001

have been deleted from the website of the Health Board.

Once the fee has been paid and you have received this e-mail, please contact 
the Health Board at [email-masked]. Kindly send your payment order and 
the Product IDs of notifications for which the fee was paid.

Should you wish to relist a product that has been deleted, you must submit a 
new notification and pay a fee of 5000 euros in accordance with § 298^4 (1) 
of the Statutory Fees Act.

More information on fees can be found on the website of the Health Board:
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#muudatused

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department
Republic of Estonia Health Board
[email-masked]
www.terviseamet.ee
Paldiski 81, 10614 Tallinn